Fix track times
Need to fix all the track times at once?
The playlist time fixer is useful for when:
- All of track times were entered on the wrong date.
- All the tracks in a playlist need to be shifted forward or back a few minutes.
- The track time fixer is per-broadcast, so navigate to the broadcast to which the tracks belong.
- Click Edit Playlist or click the link to its playlist.
- Inside the playlist editor, click the Tools button.
- Click Fix track times.
- First, navigate to it (see above).
- On the track time fixer's page, check out the preview. The track times are shifted all-at-once to match the broadcast's start-date and time.
- "Nudge them" by a few minutes to where the tracks actually started in the broadcast. (You can use a decimal number for approximate seconds.) By default, the track times will start at the start time of the broadcast. For example, if the broadcast is at 8:00pm, then the first track will start at 8:00pm, the second track at 8:04pm, and so on.
- Once they look okay, click Confirm Time Changes.